There are many ways the Forest View community can help for the holidays:
- Create a stocking-type gift, wrapped and in a box similar to a shoe box, filled with art supplies, small toys, snacks,gloves, books, etc. to be given to specially selected students. Please email Ashley Altman at
email@example.com, by FRIDAY, December 7th, if you would like to
help in this way. You will be given a grade level and gender of a student for your gift.
- Purchase a Target or Wal-Mart gift cards in increments of $10 each to share with families. The gift cards can be sent to the front office or Ashley Altman
in an envelope labeled “Share Your Holidays.” Please make sure the
amount is labeled on the gift card and sent in to the school by MONDAY,
- Thank the FV staff: There’s an envelope in the front office with Ms Quintano. Please contribute any amount you’d like so we can buy gift cards for our specials teachers, office staff, counselors, cafeteria and custodial staff.
Please make checks to Forest View PTA. Deadline is Friday, Dec. 14th.
- Raise funds for FV: Head to Five Below in New Hope Commons from Dec. 9-15 and a portion of the sales we bring will be donated to the PTA. PLEASE mention Forest View at checkout or bring in the flyer that was sent home with your child.
- Amazon Smile purchases: As the holidays approach, please consider using AmazonSmile when purchasing from Amazon and the PTA will receive a percentage of the purchase. Please go to Smile.Amazon.com and search for Forest View PTA and select the one located in Durham, N.C.
- Incidental coat donations: If your child can’t find their coat, mittens, hat or other items, please have them check the Lost & Found soon. We will be donating all items left behind on Dec. 20.